The business cases presented in this document align with and improve Fulton County's work towards achieving the four key measures of the Stepping Initative:
- Reduce the number of people with mental illness booked into jail,
- Shorten the average length of stay for people with mental illness in jail,
- Increase the percentage of connection to care for people with mental illness in jail, and
- Lower rates of recidividism
Four business cases were developed to implement the four key measures of the Stepping Up Initative. These business cases address specific issues, suggest recommendations, and provide implementation plans for meet the outlined goals.
- Jail Screening and Reentry
To view the Business Cases Report, please visit the Resources tab.